Monday, February 1, 2010

Open Letter To Heather Gollnick

I had an exciting day this past Sat. I hit a 4mi pace run @7:35 ave and then headed to the Knoxville convention center for the Healthy Living Expo. I had two specific goals to accomplish while there.



First was to get my daughter to the stage to see her friend's dance recital and second, was to meet Heather Gollnick. For those who do not know Heather, she is a 5 time Full Iron Distance Champion and 2 time Half Iron Champion.



If you have no idea what that means, it means she is a bad ass momma. That is the special thing about her, read about her life challenges and what drives her by clicking on her name above. Here I am trying to remain calm while posing for a pic.





OK so for the open letter part of this post:

I would like to extend an open invitation to come to Knoxville and ride the course for the Rev3 and in addition, I will take you and heather on a ride of your life in the GSMNP. I will provide a SAG in case one of us wants to take a break. The riding here is outstanding and I am betting we could get in a great 3 day smashfest.
I have a entire floor of my house you may use to stay on if you choose. It has a bedroom w /king bed, full bath, mini kitchen, 52" TV and computer. We also have 3 double air matresses for family if needed.
This would be a great time for Tara to ride, swim and run the course.



The last highlight of the day, was hearing Tara Costa took back her life. Her message was simple, in order to be healthy you have to want to be healthy. You are in control of your choices, eating, exercising and relationships. When you are finally ready to choose the healthy and positive ones, you will change your lifestyle forever. Make yourself happy before trying to please others! Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment