Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Venom Cycling Team

Today we received our new shirts from our sponsor "Venom Energy" Our shirt looks just like the red can.

They are very nice I must say. I realize you may be jealous that a group of rank armatures has a a cooperate sponsor, but to that I say we got it like that.

No really, the Dr Pepper/Snapple Group has sponsored the Pilot Cycling Team for the past two years. I am so happy to have such a great sponsor. We turn around and give 100% of the money to the American Diabetes Assoc. Last year we raised over $26,000

Yes, $26,000 smaackarooneys!

I need your help, I need each of you to retweet this message. I need 5,000 $2.00 donations

This year has been tough raising money for the ride. The economy has tightened everyone belts. I know as a group if we band together, we can help this cause.

I need your help, Click here to sponsor me! Please! I only need 5,000 $2.00 donations Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment