Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here is the ride map for the half iron man

I should announce, I am doing a relay half iron man. I am not sure if this qualifies for a post or not, as it seems at very least only 15% of the output required for a real iron man.

The team is made up of;
A co-worker Phil "I ran the Boston this year" or Phil "don't expect too much from me" or is he Phil " I can do it in 1:30"

Kathy "I swam the English channel" or Kathy " I have over 3,000 deep water dives"or Kathy "I swam in college"

and Me!

We or I hope to at least come in at a respectable position in the coed relay. Of course if we don't the beer afterward will taste the same

I need you , the readers to name the team. We will get shirts made up with our name and logo

If your name or logo is chosen, it is worth a $25.00 gift card.


Here is the route for the bike portion. Two laps
http://www.mapmyride.com/route/us/tn/lenoir%20city/664701750997 Sphere: Related Content

1 comment: