Monday, November 3, 2008

My Body Says

Oct 27 - swim 2,050 yds
Oct 30 - run 2 mi
Oct 31 - swim 2,250 yds
Nov 1 - bike 20 mi
Nov 2 - run 2 mi, bike 10 mi
Nov 3 - swim 2,250 yds

OK, so I haven't posted in a couple of days. I have been on the road for work. It couldn't have came at a better time for my body. My body was telling me it needed some rest. My knees were hurting from the 3 sports and my legs were feeling drained from the Cherohala on Oct, 25th.

This was my second time this year I have road the Cherohala and both times, it takes me a solid 2 weeks before my legs are back on. Fatty had a post about this on/off leg issue earlier in the year.

Read here - http://www.fatcyclist.com/2008/08/27/online-offline/

He does a much better job than I explaining the whole leg issue after a big event. Oh well, I am off to a much tougher task in this Ironman. Today while swimming, I spotted a surprise in the water. Can you guess what I saw????

I have a surprise gift for anyone with the correct answer. I will announce what I saw on Wednesday. Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. It was a Baby Ruth. Basic Caddyshack trivia...

    I bet it was Christine Magnuson.

    ReplyDelete