Friday, April 17, 2009

R U Shitting Me?

Now I know what you must be thinking, but there almost certainly been times when this phase jumped into your head. I have experienced it too many times over the past couple of months.

Like these:
I woke up this month only to have my 6 yr old vomit all over my wife and I.
The time my daughter's heart check up was not perfect!
The last set of report cards and it looks like both children will end with straight A's.
Almost every time I get to the pool and look at the UT masters workout I have to do.

So you get the idea, the first qtr. of 2009 has been filled with these. And this morning I got the latest one. If you read my post yesterday, you will see I referenced one Bree Wee Pro triathlete. I check my blog each day, mainly to use the links to other blogs. Today, I notice I have a 13th follower.
How , Why, Who - all these things are running through my mind. And then it happened - R U SHITTING ME - BREE WEE IS A FOLLOWER OF LOVE AND TWO WHEELS.
How cool is that!

Now wait, I check my comments from yesterdays post and she even left a comment. - R U SHITTING ME!

This month has been full of these type of moments. My first half marathon, my first tri and now my first half IM. I can only image there will be many more over the next two weeks. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment