Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Truck Smells

Many times over the past 6 months, I have opened my truck door and found a very strong ass smelling stench. How bad you ask, well so bad, you only have smelled something this bad one other time.
Think back in your life and remember the worst smelling, foul, rancid odor you can remember!

You know the one,
Yeah that's the one,

lately it has been missing from my truck. Why you might ask, well I have bought a new organizer bag that helps me store all three sports clothing and equipment neatly and cleanly.

or it could be because it has been cold outside! More to come on this smell thing later Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. Not sure I want to know what's the smell, glad blogs don't smell...

    HEY, St. Croix 70.3, see ya then! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete