Thursday, April 30, 2009

Online Again


5k race tonight, should be a hilly coarse around a golf resort. I want to run it, I am sure it will preview part of the run in the 70.3



Now if I can just remember to get a picture when standing next to some of these pros and celebs.



Did I mention I swam with Sister Maddonna!





My birthday present, my very own hammock. I am so glad I brought this along. This is how most of my afternoons are spent. I have to remember to reapply that sunscreen stuff. Notice the fine Ohio State colors. How did I manage to find such an object in all the Orange of Knoxville?


Buckeye Nation Baby!

Today, I woke up again around 5am thinking about this swim. Can't seem to get it out of my head. Oh well, maybe I will try some Cruzan rum tonight.


Here are some pictures from the first couple of days.


Flying in, we both felt like little kids seeing Christmas gifts for the first time.


Here is the view from our first room. Yes, that is where I have been swimming. I see lots of fish, conch and even a ray or two.



Looking left off our balcony


The first sight out our door! can you believe my luck!



Bad shot, but on top of that hill with a 360 degree view is a mamoth castle.







Up for a sunrise ride one morning


I promised some video of the bike route. Here are two of the first 1/4 of the ride. This will be the easiest part of the ride, all down wind and only a little climbing.










Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment