Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Steeler TIME



Ok I could not resist the urge to pull out an oldie but goody! I have spent my life rooting for the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pirates and Penguins. Along with The Ohio State Buckeyes and a little Irish. I can not explain how excited I am, that the Steelers have a chance to return to the Championship game. This year is really different, the family I work for recently bought a % of the Steelers from the Rooney family. I know , I am serious! What does this mean, season tickets? One ticket? trip to sit in an owners box? Tour of the facilities? Possible golden parachute job as a beer man? I only wish I knew. For now, I will sit in front of the TV on Sunday waving my terrible towel cheering on the Steelers!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment