Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time for an award

Yes, it is true, I need an award. You may ask For What?


Well if you are reading this, it is an award for writing this Blog. Here is the deal,
I will cheat and copy the instructions. Ok JUST GO VOTE!
Vote Love and two Wheels the Best Kept Secret Bloggie! Make me proud of my readers. Or would that be reader? I did find out my superstar travel friend has been keeping up with all the fun. Thanks Ms. W

Nominations are now open for the 2009 Bloggies. Click HERE
You have to vote for three

here are some of my favorites

Best Photography - Jill Homer - http://arcticglass.blogspot.com/
Best Sports Blog - Jill again or http://www.fatcyclist.com/

And after you fill in your nomination form, make sure you scroll all the way to the right edge of the page (?!) and do the following:
Fill in the captcha nonsense.
Check the checkbox saying you’d love to be on the panel that chooses the finalists.
Enter your email address.
Click the Submit button.
Check your email inbox (and your junk mail folder) for the confirmation email.
Click the link in the email to confirm your vote.
Thank you. Thankyouverymuch. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment